Books I wrote
In this book, you are going to discover one of the flagship features of C++20, concepts.
You will learn about:
- the motivations behind concepts
- the 4 ways to use them with functions
- the different ways to use them with classes
- what kind of concepts are shipped with the standard library
- how to write your own concepts from scratch
- some real-life examples
Constness is such an important idea that in certain languages entities are
const, in other words, immutable by default. If you want to become a seasoned C++ developer, you must understand how you can use
const correctly. In this book, you’ll learn when and how to use it in the different contexts it might appear:
Books I recommend
I consider reading as a primary necessity of humans, just like eating. I’d like to help you to choose the good reads easier.
Visit DevReads to access all my book reviews.